Botox in Bellevue, WA
BOTOX® Cosmetic is an FDA approved injectable neurotoxin most popularly known for reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. A staple in many anti-aging routines, BOTOX® temporarily smooths wrinkles and folds by restricting exaggerated facial movements that lead to crow’s feet, frown lines, and horizontal forehead lines, among other concerns. At Serenity Rejuvenation Center, our highly skilled providers will ensure a quick, painless, and effective treatment to help you feel your best!
BOTOX® temporarily weakens strained facial muscles by blocking the release of acetylcholine, which tells muscles to contract. Not to worry, you won’t be left with a “frozen” appearance. BOTOX® allows your muscles to return to their normal shape and position, restoring your once smooth and wrinkle-free appearance.
- Facial lines and wrinkles.
- Deep frown lines between the eyebrows.
- Wrinkles around the eyes.
- Horizontal wrinkles across the forehead.
- Vertical neck bands.
- Lipstick lines around the lips.
- Chin wrinkles.
- Excessive sweating in areas like the armpits (hyperhidrosis).
- Smooth dynamic lines and wrinkles.
- Minimize the appearance of stubborn lines and folds.
- Injections take only a few minutes (easily fit into your schedule).
- Minimal to no discomfort.
- Visible improvement within days.
- No downtime.
If you are unhappy with movement-caused lines and wrinkles like crow’s feet, lip, and scowl lines, you may be a suitable candidate for BOTOX® Cosmetic. At Serenity Rejuvenation Center, we want each patient to feel their best and have realistic expectations for treatment outcomes. Smoothing dynamic lines and wrinkles with BOTOX® can help rejuvenate your appearance and may result in a more youthful-looking complexion. Many patients are delighted with their results and maintain their look with touch-up appointments!
At Serenity Rejuvenation Center, we offer pricing per treatment area instead of by the unit. You may find our prices to be much better than other spas that charge by the unit! Schedule a consultation to learn more.