The Benefits of Laser Hair Removal
Laser hair removal enables both men and women to experience increased confidence with their bodies. Many people experience feelings of shame, embarrassment, or frustration regarding their facial or body hair. Rather than covering up with clothing or continuing to feel uncomfortable about your appearance, understand that there is a permanent solution available
Residents of Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Kirkland, Redmond, Sammamish, Bothell, Issaquah, North Bend and the surrounding cities seek laser hair removal services at Serenity Rejuvenation Center because we are dedicated to patient safety, patient comfort, and the best possible results. Our technology permanently rids the body of unwanted hair follicles, thereby avoiding the time-consuming and often painful methods of temporary hair removal.
Serenity Rejuvenation Center’s laser hair removal technology/protocols provide other benefits as well, such as treatment for the following:
- Sensitive skin secondary to temporary hair removal methods
- Pseudofolliculitis barbae
- Keratosis pilaris
- PCOS related hirsutism (*Unwanted male pattern hair growth on a woman’s face, chest and back). Dr. O’Connell can also treat the underlying medical cause of PCOS.
What Makes Serenity Rejuvenation Laser Hair Removal Different
After talking to many patients through our clinic who have heard of/and or experienced unmanaged pain, injury, poor outcomes, or simply a bad experience, we have gained a greater knowledge as to why these things may be happening. Some of these include:
- No physician involved in the patient’s care. In fact, many places have a phantom medical director who is never at the facility!
- False advertising. Many facilities advertise laser hair removal when, in reality, they are using intense pulsed light (IPL). This treatment is different than laser hair removal and is significantly less effective.
- Improper patient education. When patients aren’t given enough information and education about a procedure, we often find that their providers over-promised or set unrealistic expectations. Dr. O’Connell & the Serenity Rejuvenation staff conduct a thorough consultation discussing expectations before treatment and ensure that all of their patients have a thorough understanding of the procedure, as well as what to expect following the treatment.
- Undertrained/inexperienced personnel performing treatments. Lasers can be dangerous and extremely damaging to a patient if not handled correctly. In the right hands, these tools are perfectly safe. It is vital that anyone who is considering laser hair removal in Bellevue find a practice where a board certified physician is actively involved in patient care.
- Laser hair removal being used on patients who were not good candidates. Not everyone is a good candidate for hair removal. Unfortunately, inexperienced personnel or physicians who are in the game to just make a buck will accept any patients — even those who are not good candidates. At our clinic in Bellevue, we believe that our job as experts is to care for the individual. If someone is not a good candidate for laser hair removal, we will tell them.
- No follow-up. Our staff is always available for follow-up questions and visits from our patients. If any of our patients are experiencing discomfort or have unmet expectations, we are intentional about resolving issues.
- Cooling methods/anesthetics not administered or offered. We use cooling methods and/or topical anesthetics in order to minimize patient discomfort during and after the procedure. We take patient comfort very seriously and ensure that all patients are equipped with instructions on how to appropriately handle any remaining discomfort once they’ve left our office.
Why choose Serenity Rejuvenation Center for Your Laser Hair Removal?
- Your safety is our number one concern
- We treat each patient with the honesty and respect that they deserve
- We have the best technology available in the market
- We never pull high-pressure sales tactics during consultations
- Our prices are competitive and are very transparent
If you’re interested in our affordable, quality laser hair removal services, contact our office to schedule your consultation today by filling out our consultation request form or calling us at 425-549-9635.
Recent Review on Yelp
“Serenity actually came through on their promises. I had a Living Social deal – and I was skeptical of Laser Hair Removal, as a I went to another national chain, paid almost $2000 and had NO results in two years -all while getting monthly treatments that were painful. Three treatments at Serenity, and I’d say I’ve had a 95% reduction in the area I had treated. The laser they use is a cool laser – still snapped, but nothing like the others used on me at the national chain.
Very professional, knowledgeable staff. Did not once try to upsell me, never felt pressured while I was there. They offer Groupon and Living Social deals often, so watch for those if you are skeptical. Otherwise, pricing compared to other quotes I had received for similar services. I would put them as a reasonably priced service overall.
Looking forward to going back to have other treatments done in the future!”
K.S. Seattle, WA 5 stars on Yelp
If you are interested in Our Services, then contact Dr. Stephen M. O'Connell and Serenity Rejuvenation Center to set up free consultation.
*Results may vary from person to person